Monday - Friday
Statement of Rental Policies
It is the policy of Sienna Ridge to treat all current and prospective residents in a professional manner, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, familial status, handicap or national origin.
Please review this information before completing an application and paying the non-refundable fee(s).
· All applications must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. All persons over the age of eighteen will be a lease holder.
· Applicants must have verifiable current 12-month rental or mortgage history. Unpaid monies to a previous landlord or previous eviction will be denied. Applicant may not have more than (2) NSF checks in a 12 month residency.
· The credit history will be reviewed for the past 24-months through the appropriate credit checking agencies. No more than 25% of the total accounts reported can be over 30 days delinquent., charged to collection, or charged off in the past (2) years. Student loans or medical bills will be excluded. Bankruptcy will be allowed if applicant meets all other qualifications and has re-established at least two positive credit references in the past 12 months.
· Applicant must have verifiable current employment with a gross monthly income of at least (3) times the rental rate. The most current pay stub will be required. The employer must sign the employment verification. Self employed or retired applicants must provide a personal tax return from the previous year or the three most recent personal bank statements.
· Roommates must have a gross monthly income of (3) times the rental rate. Full time students may have a co-signer in lieu of the income requirement. Student loans are not considered income. All roommates must fill out an application, pay an application fee, must be listed on the lease and have full liability to fulfill all term and conditions of the lease.
· Application fees and deposits must be paid in full before the approval process is started. The application fee, administrative fee, and application deposit must be paid in three separate forms of payment. If the application contains falsified information, in which case the application deposit is forfeited and it is non-refundable.
· A co-signer will be accepted for full-time students (enrolled minimum of 12 hours).Co-signers must fill out a rental application, pay an application fee, sign a Lease Contract Guaranty and meet all areas of the criteria. Co-signers income must be qualified by being (3) times greater than their rent/mortgage and (3) times greater than the applicant’s rental rate. Only if no rental history is established, applicant(s) must have one of the following: (A) Good verifiable credit with no accounts reported being delinquent, charged to collection or charged off in the past (2) years, plus pay last month of lease rent in advance, or (B) Guarantor who meets rental requirements and qualifications as previously stated herein.
· Applicant agrees that a criminal history investigation will be conducted. Applicant must have no felony convictions, crimes involving injury to persons, violence, firearms, weapons, drug violations, theft, damage to property, sexual offenses or any crime involving minors, even if currently serving deferred adjudication, convicted, or case pending.
· Everyone going on a tour must have a state or government issued picture ID.
I understand and accept the above STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICIES. I understand that falsification of rental application information or failure to provide the information required will result in denial of my application and the application fee(s), administrative fee(s) and application deposit will be retained. I further understand that I am required to sign the lease contract within 3 days of notification of application approval. Failure to do so will result in the deposit and all fees being retained by management.
I have read the above statement of rental policies and wish to proceed to the online application.